UCG-BI National Council
United Church of God – British Isles is a member of the United Church of God, an International Association.
United Church of God – British Isles is administered and managed by a National Council, which functions in accordance with its governing constitution adopted in September 1999.
The National Council consists of three executive ministerial members, two executive lay members and three non-executive lay members. The executive members of the National Council serve as the trustees of the United Church of God – British Isles registered charity.
National Council offices specified in the governing constitution are:
- Chief Executive Officer.
- Treasurer (this officeholder is not to be a member of the National Council).
- Secretary (this officeholder may or may not be a member of the National Council).
National Council members and officeholders as at 31st January 2022 are:
- David Payne, Chairman, trustee.
- David Fenney, Chief Executive Officer, trustee.
- Bryan Ellams, trustee.
- Brian Crook, trustee.
- Mark Mirigian, trustee.
- Jason Godfrey, non-executive member.
- Debi Richardson, non-executive member
- Vacancy, non-executive member
- Barbara Fenney, Treasurer.
- Sarah Bunker, Secretary
The next quarterly meeting of the UCG-BI National Council will take place on Monday 28th March 2022 by Zoom.
The 2021 annual general meeting took place by Zoom on Sunday 25th July 2021.