UCG-BI National Council
United Church of God – British Isles is a member of the United Church of God, an International Association.
United Church of God – British Isles is administered and managed by a National Council, which functions in accordance with its governing constitution adopted in September 1999.
The National Council consists of three executive ministerial members, two executive lay members and three non-executive lay members. The executive members of the National Council serve as the trustees of the United Church of God – British Isles registered charity.
National Council offices specified in the governing constitution are:
- Chief Executive Officer.
- Treasurer (this officeholder is not to be a member of the National Council).
- Secretary (this officeholder may or may not be a member of the National Council).
National Council members and officeholders as at 29th November 2020 are:
- David Payne, Chairman, trustee.
- David Fenney, Chief Executive Officer, trustee.
- Bryan Ellams, trustee.
- Brian Crook, trustee.
- Dorothy Jarvis, trustee.
- Jason Godfrey, non-executive member.
- Mark Webb, Secretary and non-executive member.
- Vacancy for non-executive member
- Barbara Fenney, Treasurer.
The next quarterly meeting of the UCG-BI National Council will take place on Sunday 24th October 2021 by Zoom.
The 2020 annual general meeting took place by Zoom on Sunday 16th August 2020. The 2021 AGM will take place by Zoom on 25th July 2021.