UCG-BI National Council
United Church of God – British Isles is a member of the United Church of God, an International Association.
United Church of God – British Isles is administered and managed by a National Council, which functions in accordance with its governing constitution adopted in September 1999.
The National Council consists of three executive ministerial members, two executive lay members and three non-executive lay members. The executive members of the National Council serve as the trustees of the United Church of God – British Isles registered charity.
National Council offices specified in the governing constitution are:
- Chief Executive Officer.
- Treasurer (this officeholder is not to be a member of the National Council).
- Secretary (this officeholder may or may not be a member of the National Council).
National Council members and officeholders as at 21st July 2019 are:
- David Payne, Chairman, trustee.
- David Fenney, Chief Executive Officer, trustee.
- Bryan Ellams, trustee.
- Brian Crook, trustee.
- Dorothy Jarvis, trustee.
- Joy Browne, non-executive member.
- Jason Godfrey, non-executive member.
- Mark Webb, Secretary and non-executive member.
- Barbara Fenney, Treasurer.
The next quarterly meeting of the UCG-BI National Council will take place on Sunday 17th May 2020 in Polesworth.
The 2020 annual general meeting will take place on Sunday 16th August 2020.